Monday, March 12, 2007

Sengkang-Punggol Run on 10 Mar`07 (Sat)

Due to the strange ache @ my right leg after Wed run, I took 2 days rest and went for a short run on Sat morning. It was daylight by the time I started the run @ 7.30am. Was cautious to start slow and monitor my legs condition. Hmm, my left leg had this nagging ache @ the ankle n calve -- my right leg was pain free! Aiyah, dun care -- juz run... Didn't see any runner along the way -- no one to chase, so I juz ran at an easy pace. Before I knew it, I crossed the flyover from Punggol to Sengkang and reached home. Time check was 43min for 8km -- lucky not so slow, decent 5:23min/km pace :)

After cool down n wash up, went back to office to work :(


Distance : 8km
Time : 43min
Avg pace : 5:23min/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home