Wednesday, February 28, 2007

West Canal Run on 27 Feb`07 (Tue)

Work late and only managed to start the run @ 7.30pm. From Pasir Panjang, tktan n me continued on to South Bouna Vista Rd and underpass to Ayer Rajah Ind Est. While stopping @ the traffic light, I suddenly felt faint and had to take a seat by the road side -- tktan was very worried and suggested that we stopped the run and walked back. After a short rest, I felt good enough and decided to continue on. tktan followed closely behind me -- for fear that I juz fainted along the way. We carried on to Dover Rise and took a water break at Bouna Vista MRT. tktan cautioned me to run slow @ the canal. We did a 5:30min/km pace for the first lap. On the second lap, tktan started to feel pain and we stopped @ Dover MRT and did a 4km cool down walk back to KRGH.

P.S. Really puzzled abt the fainting spell -- I was well hydrated and even carbo-load with bread 2 hours before the run. Good thing the faint was short-lived and I was able to continue with my run.

Distance : 11km
Time : 1h 1min
Avg pace : 5:33min/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home