Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ulu Pandan Canal Run on 21 Mar`07 (Wed)

Ulu Pandan had became our hot spot for flat run. Did another mid-distance run with tktan. Yup, the calve pain came on along Pasir Panjang Rd. Guess I have to live with the pain -- maybe I am getting use to it, barely noticeable nowadays. tktan was in speed mode -- he juz sped ahead and left me wondering y I was so SLOW! Time check @ Bouna Vista MRT was 41:50min (that's a 5:14min/km pace!). After a water break, we continued with 3 laps @ Ulu Pandan Canal.

Lap 1 : 10:49min (wow, the fastest I had ever ran here @ 5:09min/km pace!)
Lap 2 : 11:25min (slow down as part of the canal was not lit @ 5:26min/km pace)
Lap 3 : 11:25min (maintain same pace as Lap 2)

My knee pain came on @ this point but I pushed to complete the run. However, I felt exceptionally tired and finally raised my white flag @ the AYE flyover. We took a cool down 2km walk back to KRGH.

P.S. tktan was in superb condition -- paiseh that I was not is good shape and had to cut short the run. Hope the next run, both of us will be in good condition.

Distance : 15.5km
Time : 1h 25min
Avg pace : 5:29min/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home