Friday, April 06, 2007

Labrador Park Run on 5 Apr`07 (Thu)

We head towards Labrador Park again but start off to Clementi Rd instead of Pasir Panjang Road. Getting accustomed to this route and set on auto-cruise mode soon. Reached Labrador Park in 41min @ 7.8km -- cool 5:22min/km pace. Yeah, regaining some of my confidence. After a quick water break, we u-turned back to KRGH via the same way. tktan was turbo-charged and I was left smelling his dust. Finally completed the run in 1hr 14 min @ 13.3km -- reasonable 5:34min/km pace.

I stopped to abruptly at the traffic light and suddenly felt faint -- had to sat down at the roadside to regain my breath. That got tktan real worried -- thank goodness I felt ok after the short rest. We grabbed a quick dinner at KRGH -- had panfried bak chang from the Hainanese food promo.

Distance : 13.3km
Time : 1h 14min
Avg pace : 5:34min/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home