Wednesday, April 04, 2007

West Coast Run on 3 Apr`07 (Tue)

Was feeling tired and went for a short run @ West Coast. After 30min, I felt a funny twitch @ my right ankle. Stopped to check -- hmm, nothing perculiar... Asked tktan to go ahead and do 1km loops while I take a water break. Take lap timing for him -- 5:25min for 1 lap. Joined him on his 3rd lap -- chased after him and we did 5:20min :) We stopped @ Clementi Rd and took a cool down walk back to KRGH. Wah, rarely do short runs and we made it in time to try the red wine chicken mee sua & fish mini hotpot @ Harbourfront -- hmm, so-so only.

P.S. Oh oh, my right leg is not feeling good. Think PF is affecting my foot landing and kinda worsen my ITB which trigger my knee pain :( Dun panic, relax relax...

Distance : 7.5km
Time : 42min
Avg pace : 5:36min/km

2 Comments:

At 4/08/2007 12:14 AM, Blogger Miss Mo said...

why is it 3 Mar? Should it be 3 April?

 
At 4/24/2007 6:04 PM, Blogger doraemon_red said...

elmo, thanks for pointing out... wah, u still read my blog ah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home