Friday, March 30, 2007

Labrador Park Run on 29 Mar`07 (Thu)

Did the same route as Tuesday -- to Labrador Park. Instead of running on the narrow uneven path along Pasir Panjang, we tried the path along West Cost Highway. Much better -- dun have to jump on/off the pavement :) However, gotta be careful along this stretch -- nearly collide with a cyclist as my view was blocked by the signboard @ bus stop! Weather was better with slight breeze as we ran thru the park. To avoid the hazardous area @ Alexandra, we took the same way back and continued towards West Coast Park. tktan was on turbo mode and sped ahead. Again, I was left wondering abt my slow pace with the increasing gap! tktan accidentally tripped on the pavement n triggered his knee pain. The clicking sound on my right knee came on @ the same time and we called it a day -- time check was 1 hr for 11.5km.

P.S. Haiz, is my mind getting weaker? Gotta remind myself to push on and complete the entire distance!

Distance : 11.5km
Time : 1h
Avg pace : 5:16min/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home