Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Recovery Run on 8 Jan`07 (Mon)

After the 3-hr PAIN theraphy of DTM on Sunday, I was advised to do a recover run. So I went for a quick run @ NUS after work. Oh dear, felt a sharp pain on my left knee when I ran down the first slope -- ok ok, better slow down. Undecided about the route, I juz ran along Pasir Panjang Rd towards South Bouna Vista Rd. My right shoulder was still sore and my right thigh n ankle felt stiff from DTM. At the foot of Vigilante Dr, I decided to run up -- abeit at a snail crawling pace n grasping for breath! Reached the end of Vigilante Dr in 19min -- slower 5.45min/km pace. After the killer slope, the rest of the route was a breeze... Without the "slave master" chasing behind, I ran "leisurely" up the final slope to KRGH. Completed the NUS Hill Run route in 48 min!

P.S. Didn't feel good during the run as my right side (shoulder, thigh n ankle) was sore. Hope the soreness would go away soon.

Distance : 8.5km
Time : 48min
Avg pace : 5:39min/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home